A global European chemical and related equipment company based in Kanagawa.
This person will be in charge of the full scope of Human Resources and administration responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. This role will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and developing human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Plan and lead implementing Global / Local HR strategies to meet the business expectations
- Develop and generate the strategy and solutions to support the local business needs and management team, meet local management team’s expectation, and also have good alignment with global guidelines.
- Drive and manage the organization transformation for the new company direction and strategy, facilitate the organizational change and also be a consultant to support the whole organization's transformation.
- Bring to realization a high level of quality via human resources development, organizational development and coordination of employer-employee relationship to come out the highly people capability and business performance.
- Supervise HR activity such as labor, payroll and recruitment, etc. to main the outstanding productivity and output. Furthermore, to review the current processes and improve work efficiency.
- Plan work orientation for new employees or newly deployed member incl. temporary workers. Enhance the new hire engagement in the company.
- Succession plan through the training and delegation of authority, and also all applicable methodologies to enhance the talent pipeline in the entire organization.
Qualifications / Professional experience
Bachelor or above, or has ability equivalent to it, with educational background and business experiences.
Over 10 years experience in HR affairs including labor, payroll, recruitment, human resources development, organizational development, employee relationship, etc.
Strong leadership skills and experience