Luxury Italian women's' fashion company.
- Assist in the execution and implementation of HR Policies, Process, Regulations, programs and other initiatives
- Understand the business situation & perspectives, check & control headcount budget, follow recruitment plan from management
- Hands on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle for both new graduates and mid-career candidates
- Support communication with the Government labor bureau and legal advisors to ensure smooth implementation of local policies and procedures
- Prepare employment records and management reports to facilitate C&B administration and management decisions, e.g. organization charts, headcount, roster, movement, leave, commission, etc.
- Facilitate all new employees to integrate into the company and departments by providing a series of welcome procedure and on-going training support
- Enhance staff competencies and development, maximize staff potential to assist in the achievement of business strategies and goals via provision of cost-effective employee development initiatives/solutions
- Maintain effective communication and relationship with employees through different channels e.g. staff activities, aftercare meeting and exit interviews etc.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects
- Handle HR projects including but not limited to Performance management, Staff retention and recognition, etc.
- 5 years of human resources generalist experience, retail industry background is preferred
- Recruitment experience is a must