A leader in the field of antivirus and encryption products with over 30 years experience in the business.
Today their products are used by over 100 million people worldwide, across 150 countries and in over 100,000 businesses.
The HR Manager is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management and delivering robust and proactive HR service in designated business units for our Tokyo office.
- Provide support and guidance to managers to achieve the required results in line with company ethics and local employment legislation
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to senior leaders and line management, including, but not limited to coaching, counselling, career development and disciplinary actions.
- Support managers in applying Company policies including those governing disciplinary, attendance, grievance, discrimination, harassment and safety regulation requirements. Ensuring policies and procedures are applied fairly for both the business and individual.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence and HR to develop and implement programs, processes, and tools.
- Monitor headcount plans, forecasts and actuals, understanding and validating deviations with support from the global HR team.
- Manage the annual salary review process across the business units (including grading reviews & promotions) including the remuneration panels, recommendation and analysis of outcomes in line with agreed global process and framework.
- Manage the benefits program locally and provide information and guidance to employees.
- Develop effective working relationships and influences line management on the delivery of people programs in support of the achievement of assigned business area strategies and HR strategies.
5+ years experience as a HR generalist.
HR experience in a foreign owned company.
Business level English and Japanese communication skills.