For more than 90 years, this company has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to us to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets.
With 2017 sales and revenues of more than 40 billion, we're the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three primary segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
The position is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources and General Affairs. There is a possibility to include Environment, Health and safety in the job scope depending on the experience of the candidates.
- Provide direction and guidance on human resources policies and procedure, ensuring consistency
- Provide direction to application of employee-related policies, practices, and procedures
- Provide employment and personnel services among the diverse job function and location
- Provide directives considering impact upon the company, employee engagement, and consideration for the future
- Drive organizational and cultural transformation
- Develop and execute HR strategies to support the company to achieve short time and long time business strategy
- Bring leadership capacity to mobilize and motivate the organization
- Manage a work unit
- Awareness and expertise in many areas of human resources
- Experience in labor relations, benefits, compensation, personnel, and training with a working knowledge in operations
- College/university degree
- 9 to 12 years of practical human resource assignments
- Strong human relations and communication skills
- Organization planning
- Personal computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Japanese language - Fluent
- General understanding of our organization, products, and experience working with customers, and dealers