This American Consumer goods company has some of the world's best known brands as a part of their portfolio. They are searching for a new HR Manager to manage their Tokyo back-office.
Performance Management Process and Talent Management:
- Implement Employee Evaluation Process
- Coordinate one-on-one meetings between managers and employees including quarterly reviews.
- Ensure team members complete compliance courses
- Coordinate the activities with outside vendor and Financial controller to ensure that the organisation’s payroll is processed accurately and on time.
- Activities may include accounting, distributing and preparing payments, benefits, taxes, and payroll deductions; calculating bonuses; maintaining payroll records; preparing journal entry and provision.
Manage Employee Recruitment and manage New Hire Integration:
- Handle all aspects of recruitment from job description creation to contract creation to on-boarding.
Perform Employee Data Administration and File maintenance:
- Process changes to the organisation’s human resources programmed and policies in accordance with guidelines so that these programmed are implemented accurately and fairly.
- Maintain employee records manually or in a human resources information system <PeopleSort/Talentlink> so that information is accurate and secure.
Compensation & Benefits Accounting:
- Administer the company’s compensation and benefit programs in accordance with established policies so that employees receive the appropriate compensation and benefits for their position.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyse compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
- Recommends policies that will be beneficial for employee welfare such as accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, holidays and vacations.
- Responsible for administration of the Labor Law, the Collective labor Agreement, the Internal Regulations agreement, all extra-contractual agreements and any other provision that may be applicable.
Office Administrative Support:
- Assist the management in administrative activities of the overall organization.
Handling general affairs and office Management:
- Responsible for a variety of office-related tasks
- Interfacing with internal employees regarding general affairs and administrative support functions
- Telephone correspondence and connection with customers and overseas teams
- Communication ability with foreigners inside and outside the company
- Labor-related business and administrative tasks and functions
- Ensuring overall running of office is smooth and without problems
- Administrative ability of office initiatives
- Maintain the organization’s official and legal documents and records
- Prepare official minutes
- Demonstrated track record, experience and exposure of human resources and general affairs management in a small to medium size company
- Business level English skills