This Tokyo based FinTech start-up is searching for a talented HR professional to join their growing multicultural team of more than 100 employees.
The purpose of this role is to create an HR service model in line with the company's vision. Creating and communicating about a service model that is simple, easy to deal with, as well as cutting edge and compliant should be the main goals.
Cooperating with HR leadership to transform how HR is viewed by employees, and helping garner a high level of employee satisfaction are strategic outcomes expected from this role.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Defining the customer experience for employees to engage in HR Services
- Leading project initiatives to support the implementation of HR rules, regulations, and compliance
- Communicate project details and road-maps to senior managers and employees
- Monitoring Company Compliance with HR Regulations
- Evaluate and develop direct reports in line with HR Strategy or Road-maps
Your skills and experience
- Hands on HR Back Office Operations and Management Experience
- Team Management Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Proven working experience with process improvement
- Proven record of leading projects and initiatives
- Smoothly and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management and employees
- Presentation experience to diverse audiences from different disciplines
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Japanese