A world leader in terms of research and development, our approach to science is completely novel and we utilize cutting edge technology to create, commercialize and and make therapies that can assist patients with little to no options. For more than 20 years, we have been able to completely change the scientific worlds understanding of MS.
- In this role, the person will be responsible for the development and execution of HR strategies and activities that drive organizational growth, team effectiveness, and team engagement. The HRBP will be responsible for building and maintaining effective working relationships across the affiliate, as well as within the global Human Resources organization
Provides HR generalist support for clients to implement and manage human resources processes, including:
- Performance Management process including performance assessment, calibration and compensation planning
- Partners with the compensation team on job analysis and evaluation to determine job level, base salary and career ladders.
- Supports the delivery of people tools (Org Review, 360, people planning, organizational survey) that drive sustainability of the business
- Workforce planning and implementation
- Employee survey action planning
- Provides HR consultation to the leadership team within assigned client groups
Builds collaborative working relationships with the HR Centers of Excellence functions to roll out corporate-wide programs and ensure client’s needs are understood and met.
- Manages HR Operations locally and ensures consistent service delivery for payroll and benefits
- Partners with global benefits organization on creation of, or changes to, benefit programs or vendors
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible roles in human resources, including human resources business partner or HR generalist roles
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Deep experience with various HR technology platforms
- Experience working in a global HR Organization
- Strong program / project management skills
- Credible human resources business person who will be acknowledged as a trusted partner and functional expert to managers
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR management, business management, or a related field
As a trusted HR Business Partner, this role will be responsible for providing advice, coaching, counsel and problem solving to the organization and acts as a focal point to provide human resources solutions for the Japan affiliate. The role will interface with HR Centers of Excellence to deliver consistent solutions across affiliates.