|Salary:||6000000 - 8000000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Stone|
|Job Published||28th Feb 2019|
Based in Asia, we are part of the European global leader in commercial vehicles. We are comprised of two leading OEMs. Together, they give us a rich history to draw from as well as a young, innovative drive. Our brands stand for industry-leading technology and unrivaled quality for our customers in over 150 markets worldwide.
As the HR Business Partner you will act as the HR single point of contact for the managers and employees in the business unit by ensuring a continuous, consistent and long-term development of strategic and operational HR management.
You will ensure that the HR work for the assigned Business Partner departments is in line with company regulations, processes and legal requirements and carried out with high quality and efficiency.
BP consultation and support
• Builds a strong business relationship with the Business Partner managers of the assigned business unit.
• Consults and supports the assigned Business Partner:
In all necessary HR aspects with operational excellence
In achieving strategic HR goals
• Consults the management team with creative and feasible solutions to support fulfilling business goals
• Supports offices with implementing new/changed regulations, HR schemes, and HR processes
• Acts as interface between Center of Competence and Business Partner
• Handling, consultation and mediation in case of non-compliance accusations and other complaints
• Manages HR requirements e.g. position shifts, hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer and off-boarding, structural changes, leave handling, retirement, working contracts, extensions
• Recruits key talents with the best possible profile to position fit
• For sustainable business conduct, consults on succession planning for key talents and key positions
• Manages cross country position shifts and employee transfers
• Managing/facilitating performance evaluation and salary review process for staff level
• Consults in performance improvement measures and supports necessary changes in the people management
HR Planning & Reporting
• Provides relevant HR key figures and proactively addresses identified need for action to the BP management
• Proposes identified need for changes in the organizational structure to the management and consults for implementing changes.
• Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks or increase efficiency in his/her field of HR operations
Experience and Skills
Team player, reliable, engaged, communication/argumentation strength, ability to work under pressure, inner independence with knowledge in Japanese labor law and a business level of Japanese and English