One of Tokyo's fastest growing tech start-ups is search for an HRBP to join their growing HR team.
As a strategic business partner and HR contact person, promote quick and smooth start-up of the new business organization by proactively and quickly identifying and addressing HR issues and problems in collaboration with other key HR functions.
- Workforce planning based on the business strategy
- Design, implement, and improve compensation/job grade/performance appraisal system
- People and organizational development
- Design, implement, and improve C&B structure
- Design, implement, and improve HR operations such as payroll, social insurances, on/off boarding and employee database.
* payroll and social insurances will be outsourced after the process is fixed.
- Insure compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Promote 働き方改革(work style reform) & 同一労働同一賃金(equal pay for equal value of work)
- Address other HR related issues and problems
- 5+ year experience in a multinational company
- Deep and extensive knowledge and experience in all HR areas
- Experience in planning and executing projects as leader.
- Business-level English
- Deep knowledge and experience in labor law and regulations including 働き方改革(work style reform) & 同一労働同一賃金( equal pay for equal value of work)
- Experience in dealing with and solving labor issues
- Experience at a high-tech company
- Business-level Mandarin
- Passionate and speedy
- Team player
- Mentally tough
- Bright and cheerful