- Manage an 8-person team, overseeing shared accounting service for three Japanese entities.
- Lead month-end and year-end closing.
- Liaising with external bodies (accounting auditors, tax authorities, etc.).
- Tax returns preparation (corporate tax, consumption tax, etc.).
- SAP postings: inventories/COGS, fixed assets, accruals, reserves and intercompany reconciliations.
- Guarantee company’s journal and book-keeping accuracy.
- Guarantee accuracy of IFRS amendments calculation.
- Fixed assets management.
- Guarantee smooth IC transactions among the three entities.
- Cash flow planning.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- More than 4 years of experience as a manager.
- Knowledge of IFRS and J-GAAP.
- Strong accuracy, attention to details, and sense of accountability.
- Communication capability to liaise with other departments.
- Business level of English capability.
- Knowledge or experience of SAP is a plus.