Job Title: Head of E-commerce
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Apparel / Footwear industry
Salary: up to 18M
Serve as a key member of the DTC team with direct responsibility for owning the E-Commerce sales channel in Japan, and responsible for all related P&L activities that drive sales and conversion through the multiple brand websites for the brands. They will also be responsible for driving to a best-in-class experience within our Japanese markets, drive the strategy for our digital marketing activity and will oversee the process from home page to basket ensuring order processing and payment efficiencies. They will work closely with the other channels – retail and wholesale - to ensure alignment of channels. They will work very closely with our operations team including customer service to ensure the whole consumer journey is best in class, not just through to order confirmation. Finally, responsibility will lie with this person for ensuring they adopt the global and international digital technologies and processes, such as our Omni channel capabilities, for use in this important market.
- Responsible for driving the strategy for all ecommerce within Japan
- Works closely with DTC merchandising team, subsidiary sales directors and retail to ensure aligned strategy.
- Develop the strategy for digital marketing activity including email, paid search, affiliates, retargeting and other performance marketing channels
- Manages the team that oversees the day to day trading of the online business
- Accountable for driving all localised digital technology initiatives in Japan including specific payment types, delivery options and other initiatives.
- Builds strong relationships with our central Operations team to continuously improve our ecommerce post purchase experiences.
- Drive Digital Into Physical initiatives where relevant in region to become a truly Omni channel business
- Works where relevant as part of the global teams to implement new initiatives