This is a chance for you to join a great outdoor brand as the head of their Human Resources Department. Here is what you can expect.
- Serve as the head of HR to assess and resolve complex issues involving people and organizational matters.
- Understands the retail business, recommend programs and implements effective solutions to create a high performing organization and achieve being an “attractive employer “.
- Assesses and diagnoses the organization, anticipates risks and outcomes and provides expert insight and coaching on escalated employee relations situations.
- Drive HR operating mechanisms, Policies & Procedures, processes and initiatives within organization. Typical operating mechanisms include: Employee survey, performance review/dialog, salary and bonus administration, people review/succession planning, recruiting, coaching, management/leadership practices, team building and performance management.
What We Expect
- 7-10 years Senior level Human Resource experience
- Relevant HR Retail experience
- A passion for the outdoors