This is a chance to work with a sports industry leader as an HRBP. Like their exceptional brands and the athletes who wear them, they are looking for innovative people with creativity, adaptivity, and the joy of taking risks.
This position will provide HR Leadership and Business Partner service and support to defined support area and ensure that the internal customers receive the expected value from HR.
- Lead and manage the local HR Management Function to ensure effective value to the organization.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area.
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with other HR relevant HR functions and other departments
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness check) and support agreed action plans.
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and disciplinary measures in alignment with store managers and line managers
- Ensure proper handling of respective administration tasks
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with processes
- Support the implementation of Personnel & Management Development tools and concepts
- Ensure proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Management, Recruitment) and HR reports (applicants, open positions, entry/exit, etc) on a regular basis
- Take ownership for HR projects
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- Internship or study abroad
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in the field of HR; preferably in an international organization (ideally in Retail working with Field organization)
- Project management experience preferable
- English fluent (written and oral)
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus