About Our Client
Our client is an international FMCG company with a worldwide presence. They are looking for a driven, bright individual who is passionate about human resources to support their corporate employee population.
- HR Strategy and Policy: Work with Executive Team to create new and exciting HR strategies, and execute and monitor strategic HR initiatives to support the companies business goals.
- Compliance: Responsible for organization compliance with the relevant legislation pertaining to employment.
- Learning and Development: Design and implementation of programs and processes to develop needed skills, knowledge and experience for employees.
- Total rewards and HRIS: Maintain the company compensation program and oversees the administration and management of HRIS.
- Recruitment, Onboarding and Staffing: Manages the full recruitment process, and oversees the recruitment and onboarding activity for all staff members.
- Employee Relations: Provides advice to managers, and works directly with to assist in resolving issues.
- Performance Management
- Create strong relationships with all internal and external parties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Masters in Human Resources Management
- Human Resources professional certification preferred
- 5+ years of human resources experience, including prior generalist experience in all areas of HR.
- Experience within FMCG is a benefit
- 3+ years of management experience