Our client is an exceptional electronics company searching for a HR Manager.
- Acts as a Strategic partner in the implementation of the Organizational Culture designing policies and procedures.
- Manages the Compensation Programs. Job descriptions, Salary Surveys, Salary Structure, Performance Appraisals, Incentive Programs & Benefits.
- Recruiting, selection and hiring process.
- Administers Motivational, Social, Cultural, Recreational and Sports programs.
- Responsible of Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Administers Training and Development.
- Develops Labor Management Processes and Procedures.
- Human Resources Information Systems.
- HR Budget Administration
- Develops and analyzes the performance of the HR function by means of several indicators such as: turnover, absenteeism, employee surveys, etc.
- Develop and sustain an adequately resourced and effective function with strong technical and leadership capabilities.
- Enable individuals to develop their careers and maintain strong succession plans.
- Participates and provides support related with quality systems management, objectives, targets and programs.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- Proffesional Degree.
- 5 years of related experience.
- English 90%, advance level (reading and writing that allows fluid presentations)
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Problem solving.
- Achievement oriented.
- Computer knowledge.