Key job accountabilities
- Lead to renew / migrate the existing company eCommerce sites to a new Digital platform
- Control project management activities including scoping, risks and issues, and internal and external resource
- Leverage global best practices and accelerate the standardization of business processes by collaborating with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners
- Interpret business needs and wants into tangible and practical solutions
- Have a good understanding of project budgeting process, as well as the ability to assess return on investment
- Support the ongoing running of eCommerce solutions, including pipeline management and issue resolution.
- Support the ongoing operation of non eCommerce web sites and the company intranet
- Keep abreast of latest innovations within the digital industry, including new technologies and practices.
Qualifications / skill sets required
- Conversational-level English or Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese) l Experience of project management within the digital industry.
- Knowledge of best practices around web and digital application development, including: security, analytics, hosting, and accessibility
- Vendor management experience
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience
Nice to have
- Experience of end-to-end e-commerce project delivery, in particular Demandware.
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall or agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2)
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), in particular Sitecore and WordPress
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies