The Manager for Enterprise & Infrastructure in the Technology Development group is expected to lead efforts related to modernizing enterprise software and infrastructure systems with a concentration on cloud-based solutions. Initially focus will be on migrations from on-premises solutions to cloud environments. Further to cloud migrations this role is responsible for driving continuous improvements within the
enterprise computing scope and network infrastructure for restaurants and support offices.
From an organizational perspective the Manager for Enterprise Systems will need to manage on-site staff tasks and career development and external vendor resources. Additionally all tasks will need to be aligned with globally defined enterprise software and infrastructure strategies.
- Drive strategy and execution for enterprise system cloud migrations for the business in Japan
- Lead team of staff and vendors to implement change initiatives
- Take ownership for and plan decommissioning of legacy data centers
- Work with Architecture and Service management team to define operations and support processes
- Communicate plans and project status with management team to maintain alignment with business needs
- Coordinate with global IT counterparts to leverage shared resources to increase local efficiencies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Certification in enterprise software implementations or LAN/WAN network engineering preferred but not required
- 5+ years work experience in large enterprise software and network support and implementation
- Experience leading complex technology projects from conception to launch, using modern collaboration tools
- Experience managing teams including direct reports, cross-functional members, and vendors
- Experience working for global companies across multiple countries and cultures preferred
Communication & Language:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and English (business level or above)
- Ability to express complex technical topics in a comprehensible way to a wide range of audiences, including executives and owner-operators
- Project management skills, including scheduling, budgeting, contracts, and expenses.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly assess complex situations and determine a path forward
- Ability to take micro and macro viewpoints, connecting project deliverables to high-level business objectives
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm in high-pressure situations