Looking for a new colleague to lead the IT team and further developed its abilities. Furthermore, the IT new manager is responsible for the budget of the IT team and the achievement and further development of the team’s KPIs.
He/she has to familiarize him/herself quickly with a traditional manufacturer’s IT infrastructure based on AS400 and understand how the system can be improved and how it can be replaced by a modern ERP system.
The new manager has to promote and enhance the company’s ability to introduce standardized solutions and automation in their processes and products as well as the transition into a digitalized company.
Being part of the Company, suitable candidates should understand corporate IT guidelines and apply them. This means that compliance with security guidelines and architecture and other policies have to be assured.
The responsibility also includes documentation and creating presentations for the company’s top management. The manager’s workplace is at HQ, but is also responsible for IT in the Company plants.
This is a unique opportunity to experience a holistic approach in a small enterprise, but at the same time have all the benefits of a big group. These benefits include training for personal development, promotions and job rotations.
- Fully flexible working time (no core time)
- Work-at-home policy
- Social support (allowance system)
- Property accumulation savings
- Reemployment system
- Health care
- Discounts for employees
- Canteen for employees
- Various holidays scheme
- Very good communication skills in Japanese (N2 or N1) and English (TOEIC >800)
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience of overall IT management including both infrastructure management and application development
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Experience with IBM i5, SAP or similar ERP.
- Knowledge in information security management
- Programming skills (at least one out of C+, VBA, SQL, RPG)
- IT skills in MS office software SharePoint
- Experience in introduction of new ERP system preferred
- Target-oriented team-player
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Life-long learner
- Diligent and precise worker also under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to organize own work place
- Ability to structure IT projects