Our Client is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, Company employs over 15,000+ IT professionals, servicing clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform, and its locations in over 20 countries. The company was ranked by Forbes as among the top 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies.
Individuality is key and the company is driven by motivated people with desire to grow, as they do not believe in micro-management.
They are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Responsible for the delivery of technical training to team members through a combination of blended learning solutions.
- Meets or exceeds quality targets for instructor or facilitator performance.
- Creates and design rapid implementation trainings constantly for complex services and products.
- Executes and shares best practices for ensuring excellence in instructor training and performance.
- Ensures effective delivery of training and solutions to support the highest competence given the level of knowledge and skills required. Conducts pilot training and provides feedback to adjust materials to better serve team members.
- Provides feedback to leadership on classroom performance and team member experiences and recommend actions for improvement.
- Measures effectiveness of training content and delivery.
- Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes.
- Independently determines approach to project.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as Trainer in an IT service desk environment
- Experience in creation and implementation new workflow instructions, other support service documentation
- Must have both the necessary technical knowledge and the real-world experience in the subject matter they are assigned to train
- Proven experience generating, reviewing and updating training
- Self-managed, able to process abstract concepts and convert to training
- Experience teaching, coaching, and/or facilitating in a professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult education principals and theory
- Training measurement and evaluation skills