Our Client is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, Company employs over 15,000+ IT professionals, servicing clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform, and its locations in over 20 countries. The company was ranked by Forbes as among the top 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies.
Individuality is key and the company is driven by motivated people with desire to grow, as they do not believe in micro-management.
They are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Able to run a business organization
- Proven track record of project and program management, as well as organization unit management
- Effectively resolve escalations and have excellent customer communication skills
- Serve as a business partner on customer and operational initiatives
- Lead support service operation
- Own business KPI’s and drive action to achieve them
- Ensure staffing/productive hours targets are met
- Drive employee engagement and satisfaction
- Administer finances of the operation
- Act as the main point of contact for the management team
- 5+ years’ at least in a Developer, SysAdmin, DevOps, role managing complex environments
- Experience managing multiple clients in IT services area.
- Capable to manage more than 50 resources team.
- Self-motivated, self-driven and capable to understand team needs.
- Proactive and capable to manage resources issues in day to day.
- Proven experience managing customer, escalations, contracts, rotation, etc.
- Excellent ability to identify specific customer needs and drive closure to identified customer issues.
- Excellent ability to build a strong team environment.
- Able to coach and mentor others on understanding the customer and identifying specific needs.
- ITIL Foundation certification (v3 or higher).
- Supervise and assist help support engineers to ensure they respond to inbound calls and tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Be creative and mature with a “can do”, proactive attitude and an ability to continuously “scan” the environment, identifying and taking advantage of opportunities for improvement.
- Detailed oriented, capable of investigating escalated incidents and requests, communicate professionally in a timely manner, with the ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
- Capable to create unambiguous and high-quality deliverables.
- Experience managing human factor and delivery complexity without impacts.
- Capable to generate realistic mid and long-term roles.
- Manages constant changes and effectively deploy new services.