The Role and Accountabilities:
Company is offering full out-sourcing service of FX trading system infra management to the major Japanese bank at customer premise. You will join the team and participate in all aspects of system monitoring and troubleshooting including infrastructure design, server’s configurations, documentation, and deployment. This position involves shift work in a 24 X 7 group environment by Tokyo team and London team. Candidate must be flexible on work schedule including willing to work weekends, shift work, overtime and holidays as required. Team is consisted of 4 network engineers and 4 server engineers. This position is the leader of server team.
- Monitor and troubleshoot FX trading system infrastructure
- Work closely with clients to understand their mission and needs
- Work closely with London based team to cover 24x7 operation.
- Handling support related production incidents observing SLAs
- Keep the business operational
- Deep understanding and appreciation for process and documentation outside of the technical aspects
What you will need to succeed:
- Senior level of experience in designing, implementing and supporting very complex server infrastructure environments
- Experience working with Windows-based application environments is required
- Familiarity with Linux server, Windows server, vmware technology, Cisco UCS server, and EMC storage
- Considerable knowledge and experience in implementing, providing ongoing support and maintenance for server/storage environments
- Experience of Japanese bank system administration a big plus
- Experience with activities for business-critical systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understands and accepts the corporate business process flow
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Business Japanese both verbal and written、business level English both verbal and written
- Any IT certification would be considered a plus
What company offer:
Company is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Company recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
•Flexible working and relaxed dress code
•Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
•Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
•Free drinks and fresh fruits
•public transport allowance
•option of parking slots in the city