- Technical Support Specialist for Japan
- Maintain stable network infrastructure for Japan offices and stores
- Manage IT hardware assets for Japan users
- Technical advisor for IT hardware, infrastructure, network, security solutions
- Provide IT Helpdesk (office and retail) service with or without external service provider
- Non-office hour support for retail support
- Engage with users in IT function supports
- Cooperate with corporate IT to deliver global solutions
- Maintain stable and healthy office and store network infrastructure
- Maintain standard hardware and office software for Japan office and store users
- Maintain standard office software version through regular and proper upgrades and patch updates
- Maintain mutual respect relationship with our IT service providers and vendors
- Provide technical support for all IT projects rollout (POS, BI, ERP, etc.)
- Develop IT Helpdesk service SLA with other IT support teams internal and external
- Ensure effective Office and Retail Helpdesk service
- Establish good relationship between business and corporate IT
- Execute IT group standards, Execute IT Group standards, procedures, Audit, KPI and Dash-board
- Execute IT governance in term of communication, projects, dispute/arbitrage, road map.
- Run and monitor day to day IT operation
- Provide all technical advice and supports to POS and ERP project implementation.
- Maintain reliable and stable office servers, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless device.
- Maintain reliable and stable video conference system, phone system, access card systems.
- Provide consulting and guidance to users in MS family software products (ie O365)
- Understand business requirements and priority
- Collect user requirement and convert to IT requirement
- Maintain corporate systems availability for users
- Recommend standard process and solution procedure, document them and transfer to IT Helpdesk to follow and execute.
- Timely escalate Level 3 system issues to corporate IT for resolution, follow up and track the issues
- Maintain IT service SLA at 90%+
. University Computer Degree holder or related disciplines
. Over 5 years in IT network, infrastructure and technical support
. MCSE and CCNA qualified preferred
. Knowledgeable in Cisco products, MS products, and related qualification
. Familiar with switch, firewall (we use fortigate), WIFI AP (we use aerohive) setup configuration will be advantage
. Solid experience in vendor management and IT strategy execution
. Familiar with retail business will be an advantage
. Strong in business user engagement in collecting users demands and translate to IT requirements
. Possess strong analytical, customer-oriented, excellent communication, people management skill and problem-solving skill
. Good in English (written and verbal)
. Occasional Travel is needed