Indirect Procurement Specialist
|Job Title:||Indirect Procurement Specialist|
|Industry:||Supply Chain Management|
|Contact Name:||Suwanna Heng|
|Job Published||25th Jan 2019|
- Managing Strategic sourcing for various procurement, marketing, supply, services, logistics, etc.
- Maintain relationships and real time communications with suppliers, and operations personnel regarding quality of data exchange and manage expectations around quality and quantity reporting.
- Regular and ad hoc analysis and reporting of supply and logistical data.
- Responsible for contract management, drafting and negotiation
- Review and verify data ensuring correct representation of actual contract details, including costs and requirements.
- Verify payment amounts, make changes as required and forward to accounting for payment.
- Identify and research discrepancies on invoices and reports and seek resolution with internal and external parties.
- Monitor supplier performance and communicate issues, to ensure that contract needs are met and issues are resolved.
- Strong strategic sourcing, supplier management and spend analysis
- Knowledge of contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- SAP experience, spend analysis, and e-sourcing tools experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Good communications skills in English and Japanese.
- Understanding of the food & beverage industry
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's