You’ll be part of a highly collaborative team who can work closely together and help each other on different tasks. Together, you’ll provide the tools to fully utilize computing resources, enabling research to progress at a faster pace.
High-paced startup environment - we don't care about certificates or corporate accreditations, we only care about the ability of setting up infrastructure like GPU servers, VR/AR systems, databases and the ability to write code for them if needed.
- Work with the Engineering Team to develop our back-end systems with large data sets
- Design and manage infrastructure, cloud solutions and production services
- Develop the interface layer between our infrastructure and higher-level components (robotic systems, machine learning libraries, visualization, etc.)
- Integrate in-house solutions with 3rd party tools such as AWS and GCP
- Report and present software development including status and results clearly and efficiently, verbally and in writing
- Write and maintain documentation for the code you write
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in C++ or Go
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools (git, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing (Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine)
- Experience with at least one (preferably more) orchestration/container/deployment tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS
Plus points for any of these
- Experience using machine learning platforms, tools and libraries (such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Chainer)
- Experience using log and data processing pipelines (Logstash, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Large-scale database administration experience
- Interest in machine learning and AI
- Contributions to Open Source projects