This is a longstanding, international company with an increasing awareness of its social responsibility. They are looking for an Internal Auditor that shares their mindset, drive, and has significant knowledge of IT.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Carry out IS and IT risks assessment to IT controls and processes and define assessment criteria for control enhancement.
- Work with our internal customers and develop the understanding of the IT environment (process, application, policies).
- Research and anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters that may potentially impact our operations.
- Support management in decision making with recommendation to IT control enhancements to improve the defence to cyberattack.
- Review IT processes and perform a gap analysis.
- Support IS team and/or business functions to implement actions plan.
- Plan the testing approach on IT controls in scope for SOX.
- Ensure that the controls are in place and operating effectively, or test the remediation's if any deficiencies.
- Collaborate with 3rd party specialists and recommend on the security plan/strategy.
- A minimum of two years' IT audit, IT risk management consulting, Internal Control, Audit, or similar roles.
- Business level English and Japanese.
- Excellent understanding of IT risk assessment and audit procedures.