- Evolve internal control/profit protection/risk management foundation to provide insight for better decision making.
- Proactively solve problems and suggest Kaizen solutions based on facts.
- Collaborate with various Global/Asia teams and provide necessary information.
- Actively monitor policies and procedures and stay updated with business, organisation and system changes.
- Manage any activities related to new policy development and implementation together with policy owners.
- Provide advisory service and support to the Policy Committee regarding governance, internal control, and internal audit.
- Manage and provide support for any Kaizen activities in respect of new policy development, business processes and procedures and/or make existing ones better.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Minimum 3 years finance and/or internal control/audit experience.
- Preferable experience in the sport or clothing industry.
- Preferable experience successfully leading and managing a team.