Well known American Food Company with strong international presence is looking for an inventory specialist to support their supply chain team.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
1. Increase Savings through the management of Supply Chain Losses, Logistic Costs & Claim
• Monitor and control the inventory level per distribution center to avoid out of stock, excess or dispatch between warehouse.
• Design the global claiming process by defining a policy using statistic from suppliers
• Report to the S&OP manager the monthly result and the accuracy of the plan towards claim
• Support purchasers to unlock any issue related to claim with the exporters
• Create, monitor and lead the root causes management analysis with suppliers
2. Playbook & Routines
• Insure the implementation & the compliance of all the routines inside the playbook for Inventory Control & Supply Chain Losses Management
• Report, criticize and update the Inventory Policy for each product on a quarter basis
• Assess the inventory situation, track stock at risk and follow-up with Sales on clearance and liquidation
Special requirements for the position:
• Business level in English and Japanese
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes and routines
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of data management, Advanced MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot table), MS Power Point.
• Strong organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness and ability to work in a multicultural environment