- To achieve the revenue targets and productivity standards.
- To work in accordance to the business development strategies as formulated and defined by district, products and JBDM.
- To proactively identify opportunities for route business development.
- To develop and safeguard relationship with Japanese decision-makers.
- Adhere to guidance provided by JBDM, sales, operations, stakeholders and overseas offices to implement revenue growth strategy.
- To travel overseas and solicit strategic sales activities if required.
- To create customer successful stories and case studies to complement successful sales presentations.
- To be responsible for special projects as deemed necessary by the senior management.
- Support Sales Department when required
- Good communication in English
- University degree or equivalent business qualifications
- Minimum tree years’ relevant experience in international environment
- Native Japanese speaker, demonstrated customer service skills and proven interpersonal skills
Attractive salary, good career prospects with potential to further your career across Asia and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Annual Health Check Up, Medical Program
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Personnel Development Program