- Provide quality service and results as it pertains to HR core functional knowledge of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits, and development.
- Build alliances with Retail team and Stores and establish a valuable consultative role within the retail organization as subject matter experts.
2) Talent Acquisition
- Execute processing of talent acquisition for the retail position, both Full-time & temporary staff.
- Partner with Retail management to develop broad talent acquisition strategies for hard to fill.
3) Employee Relations
- Provide personal counseling to employee to resolve employee relations issues together with HRD.
- Provide effective coaching, counseling and disciplinary strategies on all ER issues together with retail team and HRD.
- In charge of temporary staff contract
- Preferably more than 2 years of solid experience of working as an HR generalist in a retail Industry.
- Must have an experience in working at office, using both Japanese and English.