Our client is an American premiuim fashion brand and are looking for L&D Manager. This Manager position will serve as a key member of the company’s Global People & Organizational Development team (GPOD), enabling the success of our people, our company and our brands through modern organizational effectiveness initiatives that build knowledge, skills and capabilities.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
1) Support People Development Curriculum & Programs
2) Support Organizational Development Initiatives
3) Collaborate with GPOD Team and HR Community
The accomplished individual will possess...
1)Minimum 5 years of experience in Training and/or OD and change management
2) Native Japanese and fluent English
3) Experience working in retail, luxury, consumer products, hospitality or consulting preferred
4) Excellent communication, influence and facilitation skills
5) Working knowledge of industry trends and leading practices in learning & development and organization effectiveness
6) Familiarity with Learning Management Systems