Our Client is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, Company employs over 15,000+ IT professionals, servicing clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform, and its locations in over 20 countries. The company was ranked by Forbes as among the top 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies.
Individuality is key and the company is driven by motivated people with desire to grow, as they do not believe in micro-management.
They are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs, including Big Data and related services.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Follow notification and own escalation procedures.
- Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions
- Work closely with internal support teams to improve cloud products at a senior level
- Control the queue and assist agents with case queries
- Be subject matter expert to other agents
- Share knowledge and educate the agents with product updates and best practices
- 5+ years’ experience fully as developer or a combination developer + big data engineer
- Ability to read and understand code, able to write code to reproduce customer problems
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills required to work with petabyte or even exabytes of data
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc)
- Background in SQL
- Experience with BigData architectures and technologies (more than 1TB of data) and BI solutions
- Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation projects
- Experience in major big data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, AWS S3, HBase, Apache Storm, Apache Flink, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka, AWS EMR, and Spark
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis