Our Client is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, Company employs over 15,000+ IT professionals, servicing clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform, and its locations in over 20 countries. The company was ranked by Forbes as among the top 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies.
Individuality is key and the company is driven by motivated people with desire to grow, as they do not believe in micro-management.
They are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including App Engine, Big Query and Cloud Storage
- Event Management: monitor network, server and web applications to ensure high availability.
- Incident Management, Problem Management: open, update and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
- Knowledge Management: develop and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of applications and systems.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
- Follow notification and own escalation procedures.
- Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Control the queue and assist agents with case queries
- Be subject matter expert to other agents
- Share knowledge and educate the agents with product updates and best practices
- At least 5 years’ experience fully as Developer Engineer or a combination of Networking and Development
- Expert in at least one of Java, Python, PHP or Go, including UML, Modeling and Design skills
- Expertise and skills to initiate, supervise, design, manage implementation of solutions and processes, coordinate project teams, do service delivery management
- Ability to read and understand code and able to write code samples to reproduce customer issues
- Able to read and understand project and requirement documentation
- Capable to write high-quality non-functional requirement specifications and audit documentation
- Provides tactical vision. Expected to be self-managing, take technical responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project, work without supervision and test his work thoroughly using test cases
- Experience with cloud computing
- Understood web protocols (HTTP, TLS, etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL and / or No-SQL
- Capable to handle high severity issues and troubleshooting experience
- Experience working on production & client facing environments
- Comfortably able to read, write and speak the Customer’s Communication Language; able to write high-quality unambiguous texts