Our Client is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, Company employs over 15,000+ IT professionals, servicing clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform, and its locations in over 20 countries. The company was ranked by Forbes as among the top 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies.
Individuality is key and the company is driven by motivated people with desire to grow, as they do not believe in micro-management.
They are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Follow notification and escalation procedures.
- Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Control the queue and assist agents with case queries
- Be subject matter expert to other agents
- Share knowledge and educate the agents with product updates and best practices
- AT least 5 years’ experience fully as Systems Engineer or a combination of Networking and Sysadmin
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows Server.
- Familiarity with shell scripting.
- Familiarity with multi-tasking and multi-processing.
- Experience with VMs (Google Compute Engine, VMware, Amazon EC2, etc...).
- Capable to setup monitoring, conduct performance audit and performance optimization
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control).
- Familiarity with networking (NAT, DNS, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace).
- Expected to be able to design, deploy, follow, explain and enhance defined ITIL/ITSM processes in his team as well as linked teams. Knowledge of Software development processes and methodologies.
- Provides tactical vision. Expected to be self-managing, take technical responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project, work without supervision and test his work thoroughly using test cases.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Familiarity with cloud computing.
- Strong business ownership and customer focus