OverviewThis is an exciting role for a growing company to be client facing, providing top global companies Leadership Development courses as well as providing account management for existing clients and developing new business opportunities.
You will help generate cutting edge content to improve our clients’ organizations, teams and individual leaders.
- Gain expertise in working with cutting edge high performing senior leadership teams
- Increase your self-awareness around your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Dive deep into a fast-paced industry to identify future trends and their implications for leaders
- Learn valuable instructional design skills and utilize them to develop new content (presentations, facilitator scripts, activities) to assist consultants on training and consulting engagements
- Gain valuable exposure to a fast-paced consulting firm and insight into what it takes to be successful in the world of consulting
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following
- Leads the design, implementation, and measurement of Leadership Development and Workforce Education strategies and programs for the enterprise.
- Manages vendor relationships and contracts associated with Leadership and Worforce Education programs.
- Provides organization development consulting services for the organization, providing services to leaders and teams which may include designing team interventions, process improvement, role clarification, leader offsite sessions, strategic planning, performance coaching and change management.
- Provides management oversight to a team of learning and development staff ensuring program optimization, process effectiveness, and support of talent development.
- Supports Director, Talent Development and Education with the Talent Management Process including succession planning, and programs supporting the development of leaders within the system.
- Provides management oversight and design of assessment services including coaching and mentoring programs and services to leaders, physicians and employees as appropriate.
- Leads diversity and inclusion program design and initiatives, including communication and implementation within the organization to create a diverse and inclusive environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or other related field required.
- Five (5) years’ experience in leadership development, learning and development, or organization development.
- Three (3) years’ experience working to develop and implement programs in complex organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals at various levels. Proven experience in dealing with and influencing leaders and managers.
- Demonstrated experience in providing Organization Development consulting services in complex situations.
- Strong customer focus and client management skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong ability to manage projects and execute.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- 3 years of management experience is preferred