A global leader in consumer for more than 100 years. This role will be a part of their animal care division so any animal lovers are more than welcome to apply.
This position executes the Learning & Development strategy collaborating with internal stakeholders in the group and builds capabilities and processes such that the businesses can engage and develop high-performing associates and teams that will drive the business forward in the short, medium and long term.
- Lead the annual Performance Development Process process by training and advising associates and line managers on the framework and processes
- Plan, design and execute learning programs based on learning needs in the areas including onboarding / induction, management / leadership, personal effectiveness, functional skills and corporate culture, linked with individual development plan and company succession plan
- Facilitate learning events, organization development interventions and talent discussions
- Coach associates and line managers to drive positive change in behavior
- Track the training budget and report whenever needed
- Manage training coordination including gathering nominations, liaising with external vendors, securing the venue, preparing materials and reporting
- Review and analyze program effectiveness for ongoing improvement
- Act as a project leader working with stakeholders to gather information and propose improvement for future
- Facilitate local implementation of Global projects and trainings working with Regional / Global HQ to coordinate participation for their programs
- Contribute to improve and build team engagement
Context and Scope
This role sits in an HR specialist shared service center, which is servicing two separate businesses in the group in Japan that have their own General Manager and leadership team, different business models, and different ways of working.
In partnership with Talent Manager, enable Leaders and Associates to build Capability, Career, Teams and Learning Culture.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
Education & Professional Qualification:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required, HR training / certifications a plus
- Excellent communication in English & Japanese
- High level of project management capability and experience
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in L&D or a related field
- Experience in working with Region / Global team is preferred