The Logistics Manager is responsible for the proper product logistic management for the area under his/her responsibility, in order to guarantee overtime the necessary stock, the respect of the schedule and the efficiency of the delivery process. He/She ensures smooth launch and running of the new Pull System mechanism for core products. Moreover he/she will take a proactive role in assessing and negotiating for the most efficient warehousing solution for Japan. Oversees also the Logistics functionfor Korea
· Ensures an adequate reporting for the analysis of the efficiency of the involved processes.
· Manage freight forwarder, customs broker and warehouse inbound and outbound operations and compliance of procedures in Japan for all merchandise and non-merchandise shipments.
· Manage the logistics operations for special projects (trunk shows, opening, closing, and employee sales).
· Manage customs and labelling requirements in Japan.
· Manage UPS domestic and international flows - any shipments, issues, claims.
· Manage packaging and stationary inventory, ordering and distribution to stores. Communicate to HQ for exchange of defective items and for request of spare parts.
· Process logistics invoices and manage logistics costs.
· Analyze logistics KPI with HQ and logistics vendors to optimize costs and performance.
· Accomplish day to day administrative responsibilities.
· Researches the maximum integration between logistic and the other internal functions in order to pursue the continuous improvement of logistic processes.
· Develop logistic providers in order to ensure required continuous improvements in operations and / or propose and implement breakthrough changes required to deliver logistic challenges.
· With close coordination also with HQ, ensures successful running of the new Pull system to be launched in October 2017.