An opportunity to join a financial stable, work-life balance working environment.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train Logistics and warehouse staff
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Develop Warehouse management system
- Good communication skill and customer oriented.
- A good team-player and support subordinates
- Knowledge in basic basic accounting
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Preferred BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain