Logistics Operation Supervisor
|Job Title:||Logistics Operation Supervisor|
|Industry:||Supply Chain Management|
|Salary:||3500000 - 5500000|
|Contact Name:||Task Watanabe|
|Job Published||08th Apr 2019|
We are looking for supervisors in warehouses to store the products of our clients, such as high-tech, maintenance parts, general consumer goods, and healthcare.
Mainly, we would like work establishment and improvement of operation in warehouse, preparation of manual, management of staff, numerical value management etc.
-Management and control of logistics operations in each section, such as management of storage / stock, inventory, and transportation
-Management of personnel and budget including labor and profit and loss
-Estimate, billing management, report creation, business analysis, etc.
-Planning proposals and various adjustments to internal and external stakeholders such as customers and vendors
-Other project work
1. More than 3 years of experience in logistics, distribution, delivery industry, etc.
2. Experience of project leader and supervisor in matrix organization
3. Those who have strength in analyzing numbers
4. Internal and external people management experience
5. High communication skills
6. High PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. Language skills (English: Native, Fluent, Business Japanese: Native, Fluent)
People with experience in launching a logistics center are welcome
<The following 2 experienced people are welcome! >
* Experience in consumer retail operations
* E-Commerce operation experienced person
With defined contribution pension plan (matching contribution available)
Work location Kanto (Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa)
target age: from the late twenties to about 35 years old
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Research Consultant - Supply Chain, Logistics & TransportationSee more of Task's jobs