|Job Title:||Logistics Specialist|
|Industry:||Supply Chain Management|
|Salary:||5,000,000 - 6,000,000|
|Contact Name:||Mike Byrnes|
|Job Published||13th Jun 2018|
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Logistics Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
LOCATION: Tokyo, Japan
SCHEDULE: Full Time
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB (OR DEPARTMENT OVERVIEW)
The Logistics Specialist is primarily responsible for inbound/outbound and warehousing operations for finished goods. Key role to smoothen the daily execution, also by technically supervising temporary staffs.
# Order management & customer service
- Operate daily drink order from accounts nationwide. High accuracy is required with detail handling knowledge & skill, respecting the deadline to submit to 3PL warehouse.
- Handle customers’ inquiries with flexibility & speed, collaborating with 3PL warehouse.
- Manage return inventory from accounts, followed by damage reports sharing with 3PL warehouse.
- Participate on weekly/monthly sales closing task, working with finance.
# Vender/3PL Management
- Manage vendor master data aligning with Finance team.
- Handle inquiries from 3PL warehouse and provide the appropriate instructions.
- Monitor Inventory and participate/manage annual stock taking
- Correspond to the company audit.
- Participate annual business reviews with strategic partners.
- Coordinate with other department/team on any sales/delivery issues.
- Report & share logistics issue with Logistics Manager on daily base, create agreement on actions toward each case.
- Participate in ad-hoc testing for system integrity and/or automation projects
- Contribute to the ongoing effort of process improvement and standardization
- Performs other allied duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Communicate with HQ/ASIA
• At least 5+ years previous working experience in Logistics, Inventory Management, 3rd Party Logistics Management and/or any other Supply Chain related discipline.
• Knowledge of ERP based Warehousing/Inventory Management application, and Demand Planning application (SAP preferred ).
• Must show strong analytical skills demonstrating a focus on process enhancement
• Able to multi task on daily operational responsibilities as well as project related work in a deadline driven environment
Strong with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) High numeric management skills
Self-starter, independent but team player
Final degree (BA) in business administration, commerce or equivalent and/or specialized qualifications in supply chain related tasks.
Japanese at native level.
Strong command over written and spoken English (TOEIC 730 and above)
Less than 10% of total time
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's