Currently looking for a stellar Logistics specialist to join a well-established American Medical device company at their Chiba Warehouse. Primary focus is to monitor, report, and manage warehouse operation and local delivery in general. Close communication with contracted 3PL company to secure safe and reliable operations for medical devices, which must comply with local regulations and the company's rules/policies.It is important to recognize that the Logistics team is responsible for delivering quality products to medical institutions through dealers/distributors where medical devices are needed for patients’ treatment and could save lives.
- Communicate KPI's and continue to seek for improvement, such as Inventory Management, Warehouse operation planning, Slow Moving control, etc.
- Develop and execute inbound/outbound, inventory and production plans to ensure optimization of storage space and proper warehouse management.
- Issue production orders and give instructions to 3PL.
- Purchase and control packaging materials and others.
- Plan, review, and execute processes/instructions, and updating manuals.
- In conjunction with Customer Service team, manage goods allocation, sample stock, returns, and recall operations. Other operational support where necessary.
Three years of warehouse management either direct or indirect with 3PL service provider
Good Japanese written/verbal communication
English read/write skill
MS Office and IT literacy
English verbal communication skill
Knowledge of regulatory for medical devices – Yakkiho
Problem solving by using project management method, i.e. Lean Six Sigma, etc.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS (Physical, Visual etc.)
1. Solid communication skills in coordination and negotiation with stakeholders
2. Self-motivated and the ability to work on multi-task in a fast-paced environment.