You are responsible for a well-functioning warehouse Management System, as well as developing system functionality.
Support the Distribution Centre operations, embracing the values, policies and all relevant procedures, and collaborate with the DC Manager and all teams.
Maximize operational excellence, quality, and efficiency in a sustainable way for our customers, in all brands and channels.
Attract, recruit, and retain top performers and high potentials.
Work cross-functionally with all relevant points of contact to ensure best outcome. Provide conditions for a positive, fair, and healthy E environment.
• Prepare & follow-up participation in recommended trainings
• Educate end users in the IT system functionality
• Communicate change requests from end users to the global super user
• Keeping the end users up to date on important task progresses
• Distribute & translate release notes and inform / train users in the new functionality of a release
• Work well in a team and support Managers & users
• Ensure and follow legal requirements and policies
Cash and Customer
Manages and ensures an efficient logistic operation, high quality customer service, good product care and sales activities through commercial focus and in order to maximize sales.
Maximizes profitability through plans, budgets and cost follow up.
Ensures a strong commercial focus in cooperation with the country management and global logistics.
• Ensure that all system works as expected and are used in a correct way to aspire best service to the stores and to secure that business is not interrupted
• Ensure that all decided I system related procedures are implemented and kept on high quality level
• Ensure & follow up on best practice and working procedure
• Challenge and develop existing system functionality in order to improve business processes