Job Title: MD Planner
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Luxury apparel industry
Salary: 6M to 7M
Business Analysis and Planning
- Preparing sales report periodically and make analysis for internal and headquarters.
- Business sales plan in a specific software on a bi-monthly rolling base by maximum detail (store, merchandising planning line, month, season and flag), seasonal OTB (pre-season and in-season) providing the Finance system, through an interface, all the information needed.
MD Analysis Support for Buyers
- On weekly basis, extract the MD analysis reports to share with buyers.
- Prepare the analysis for internal pre-buying meeting, to review the numbers and plan SKU target in each category together with buyers
- Prepare the analysis by store level for buyer’s store visit.
- OTB plan is set together with Director, analyzing each category’s performance and future sales plan precisely.
- For any OTB adjustment during buying campaign should be done upon needs flexibly, having consensus with HQ planning team.
Stock Analysis and Control for Carry Over item
- Provide the sales and stock update by sku level and monitor with buyers in order not to miss the opportunity by store level, checking the coverage at all store level at the same time.
- Provide the sales and coverage forecast before buying campaign, analyzing the trend carefully, and review with buyers to decide how to control by item for the following season.
Carry Over Price Change / Status Change Coordination
- Support price change execution, cooperating with HQ pricing team, buyers, logistic and IT
- Support the markdown process in terms of system change and announcement to the store.
Store Visit with Buyers
- In order to for the planning with the understanding of merchandising strategy in the real life, visit the store with buyers frequently.
- Business Planning or MD Operation experience in consumer industry、preferably fashion
- Business English communication skills mandatory, both verbal and written
- Graduation of University
- High communication skills with other divisions and stores
- Self-learner and Self-starter
- Supportive mind-set within the team
- PC Skills: High level in Microsoft Office software