Talent Business Advisors focus on shaping the way Talent services are delivered to the Business by partnering with key business decision makers and establishing and maintaining a deep understanding of the business environment, strategy, and people implications.
Work you’ll do
- Talent Business Advisors work closely with key business leaders to provide talent consultative solutions.
- Partner with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all talent related initiatives and activities. This includes, but is not limited to, performance management, compensation (annual process and off-cycles), promotion process, talent relations matters, management of the internal transfer process, inclusion initiatives.
- Provides strategic and consultative talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how talent can help drive business performance.
- Works closely with practice Resource Managers on performance trends, related to staffing and applicable headcount analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills
- Superior Microsoft Office skills
- Track record of flexibility and learning agility
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members)
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred