A strong diversified and consistently well performing American company with a strong presence across the globe is looking for an experienced Manager for their Financial analysis team. Brilliant career opportunities available.
- Guide, consolidate, and support the Strategic Business Review and Annual Planning process establishing and communicating the planning timetable, process and guidelines to stakeholders including management of templates and deliverables.
- In the Annual Plan, assist and support division GM agreeing rigorous sales and pricing performance targets with Sales Leadership team, based on internal and market factors (both historic and predictions)
- Assist and support division GM in the development of Annual financial plan and allocated budget preparation, monthly/quarterly forecasting, decision support for sales goal setting, pricing, marketing campaigns, competitive analysis and benchmarking.
- Assist and support Finance Director with forecast preview/review and oversee timely and accurate plan and forecast submissions for the Japan market.
- Provide reports, variance analysis and commentaries of financial results to support the monthly close process, monthly business review (MBR) and as well as any ad-hoc management requests.
- Translate and interpret our financial results into operational recommendations to improve and accelerate the business driving both day-to-day and long-term execution opportunities
- Be a leader in using BI tool developing in-depth financial modelling for sales outlook, sales mix, investment and ROI analysis, gross profitability analysis, OPEX optimization and other ad-hoc analysis to provide insightful analytics on various items that support management decision-making.
- Work closely with Sales/Marketing team to provide financial support in the areas of new product pricing and margin analysis, customer-level P&L analysis, product portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives.
- Perform initial financial review and assessment of capital allocation requests (CAR) proposals for supply chain, operational and administrative units.
- Lead others, further developing talent by setting goals, encouraging your team to challenge assumptions and helping people succeed in their careers, while ensuring cross-department collaboration to best optimize and accelerate the business
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities