This role is responsible for:
- Planning and executing brand, category, and product communications, utilising effective ATL/BTL investment and channel marketing;
- Interacting with online and offline media stakeholders as well as PR planning and execution;
- Developing marketing strategies and taking advantage of business opportunities after analysing relevant data from a wide range of sources (consumer insights, sales, competitor behaviour, etc);
- Delivering effective trade marketing activities (trade promotion, in-store displays, POS materials development) to maximise sales;
- Leading teams to analyse, develop and execute strategies for each category, product, pricing, and channel roadmaps;
- Collaborating with sourcing, R&D, engineering, compliance, sales, global teams to ensure effective product delivery;
- Reviewing channels performance and work with sales team for product channel roadmap execution;
- Demonstrating leadership and flexibility and assisting with various other miscellaneous projects.
- Fluent English and Japanese (a third language [e.g. Mandarin / Cantonese / Korean] is an advantage):
- At least 4 years' marketing experience in consumer products in Japan;
- Bachelors degree;
- Proactive and a self-starter;
- Excellent communication skills.