Job Title: Men's Buyer
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Fashion industry
Buying and Merchandising
- Buying activities in HQ showroom 4 times a year. Buying collection and planning the allocation for each store.
- Monitoring and analyzing the sales trend in Japan and report to HQ counter partner.
Delivery checking and distribution to stores
- Checking the delivery status for seasonal item and distributing them from warehouse to stores.
- Checking the sales and stock situation daily basis and do transfer among the boutiques to maximize the sales.
- Analyzing competitors' information and Japan market research and report to HQ MD team for future product development.
- Organizing the seasonal product training and providing information and knowledge for store staff.
Qualification & Experience
- Merchandising and buying experience in consumer industry. (luxury business preferable)
- English communication skills mandatory
- Graduation of University