Merchandising Manager is a newly opened role. The position is a stand alone, partners with the Heads of Digital and Retail, and reports to the Merchandising teams in Asia /UK.They are looking for someone familiar with Japanese market and culture to take the role as a local hire.
- The Merchandising Manager will be planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers, liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors.
- To maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- As this role will report the as the APAC GM in Korea, they are will need to communicate with people from other countries so English is a must need more flexible team member to work together.
- They need manager who can communicate well with the retail team.
- They don’t have deep stock, but they do have various style options, which the successful Candidate will need to rotate and allocate.
- Allocate new stock options, transfer stock between stores and be responsible for Project Planning and Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables) needed.
- Must have a strong desire to work in the fashion industry and demonstrate an ability to identify and
foresee fashion trends.