North Asia Logistics Manager
|Job Title:||North Asia Logistics Manager|
|Industry:||Supply Chain Management|
|Contact Name:||Suwanna Heng|
|Job Published||22th May 2019|
- to drive the team to maximise the service level and increase customer satisfaction.
- to deliver the products to the customers accurately and in timely manner
- To plan and control inventory level and refilling policies
- To plan stock and delivery schedule efficiently.
- To interface, control and follow-up the Logistics Partners, their service level, costs and KPI's.
- To evaluate, design and plan local warehousing and distribution, to increase customer service level.
- To manage Reverse logistics and customer complaints.
- To communicate and cooperate with the the commercials team, in order to plan an efficient supply chain in line with the changes in future sales trends, sales campaigns, etc.
- Project Management and problem solving
- Customer service skills
- Organizational, Communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in an international environment with remote teams
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's