Job Title: PR / Digital Marketing
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Cosmetic industry
Salary: 5M to 7M *negotiable
- Build consumer and customer preferred brand through strong and innovative influencer marketing activities including PR and Digital (SNS).
- Lead and drive influencer marketing planning and implementation to achieve planned targets, increase revenue and promote brand success in the market place.
- PR/Digital marketing plan: Develop, propose and execute annual PR/Digital marketing calendar to support new launches, promote key products and grow hero SKUs.
- Digital account management: Lead the development of owned web/SNS account contents working with external agencies.
- PR communication management: Develop PR releases and materials working closely with product marketing for new launches to maximize exposure. Manage media list and build good relationships with major media working with PR agencies. Plan and lead PR event if necessary.
- Brand equity building: Ensure the quality of deliverables to convey brand concept effectively based on consumer understanding, with leveraging global assets.
- KPI Management: Provide monthly reports and manage the effectiveness by tracking KPI.
- Multi-functional lead: Liaise with internal functional leaders.
- Budget management: Prepare investment plans and manage allocated budgets.
- Solid experience in digital and PR activities or similar marketing role (minimum 3 years)
- FMCG background is preferable (mass cosmetics experience highly regarded)
- Working experience with external vendors and agencies are required
- Multi-functional team leadership experience is required
- Excellent English communication skills
- Computer skills (MS office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s degree or above