Job Title: Planning and Customer Service Logistics Group Manager
Report to: Head of Supply Chain
# of subordinates: 3-4
The Planning and Customer Services Manager will oversee the Planning and Customer Services functions, providing the framework to ensure customer service targets are met to agreed costs.
The primary responsibility is to manage both the strategic direction and day to day operational performance in planning & logistics which includes 3PL management.
This role is expected to lead “Manufacturing Foot Print” exercise which is to design and draw a next decade supply network, therefore is considered strategically very important.
- Drive forward planning and continuous improvements among organization through S&OP Processes
- Lead Manufacturing Foot print project and design the supply network to deliver the business strategy in the most effective manner.
- Optimize the Customer Service/Planning operation via implementing Digital solution
- Increase the visibility with KPIs in supply network towards both consumer end and supplier end
- Leadership capability to lead the diverse function/people to one goal.
- Understand & Articulate the root causes in detail without losing a big picture.
- Decisive yet practical to provide a pragmatic solution to move the things forward in totality
- Professional in Logistics & Customer Service area. Proven track records in delivering the tangible improvements in a few different operations
- Understand CBL details and manage 3PL is a must capability
- Planning experience is preferred but not a must
- Proficiency in Japanese (Native) / English(Business)
- Working experience in FMCG category/Understand SAP solution can be a plus